Login: Readers are not required to login.
Printing records: Readers may print their search results by using the ‘Export’ option to the left of the search results screen.
A Note on our Catalogues
1) The 1730 Catalogue: This is the only version of the complete catalogue available. It includes only the basic bibliographical information.
2) The Modern Catalogue: This is a partial catalogue which presently includes c 85% of the collection. This catalogue is to modern specification and is constantly being updated.
3) Book Auctions and Sales Catalogue. The complete catalogue of Worth’s 18th century auction and sales catlogues is available.
4) Nineteenth-century parliamentary publications (mainly of a historical character) deposited by order of parliament. A prototype catalogue is currently available.
5) Reference Catalogue. As this is constantly expanding it remains a work in progress.
6) Incunables Catalogue. At present this includes only the basic bibliographical information taken from the 1730 catalogue but this will shortly be augmented.